Thanks very much Martha Mother for the nomination. What a great fun way to get to know other bloggers a bit better.
So here are the answers to my questions……..
- Favourite place in the world?
My lovely garden in the early morning or late evening, the birds are singing and it’s so peaceful. The light at these times of day make all the colours really stand out.
- Describe my blog in 5 words.
Honest, Theraputic, Journey, Process & Healing.
- Am I where I thought I would be 5 years ago?
Yes, happily married with two beautiful children. A lovely house in the country not far from family and friend. The only thing I hadn’t counted on was getting PND!!!!
- What is the best compliment I’ve ever received?
Someone once told me I was a dead ringer for Liz Hurley!!!! They were clearly drunk/insane, or both. But I’ll take that as a compliment anyway!!!
- The first thought I had when I woke up this morning?
‘Oh bloody hell, here we go again. Another day to get through.
‘This feeling went away as soon as I saw my gorgeous children.
- What is my favourite blog post and why?
This has to be my first ever post. I was so nervous about putting myself out there and bearing my soul online. I’m so glad I did as the response was incredible. I had so much love and support from friends and strangers. It was a great feeling.
- If I could be any age again for a week what would it be?
Now this is a tricky one. I’d have to say….. Early twenties. So care free and happy enjoying life and not worrying about what the future would hold.
- Where do I go to work on the computer.
Feet up on the sofa with my iPad and a big cup of tea.
- What is my favourite book and why?
Sense and Sensibilty. I’m a sucker for a love story. That era is also so politely romantic.
- What did I do for my last birthday?
Honestly, I can’t remember. It was only in April!!!
- What am I most proud of?
Without a doubt, my children. Carrying them and delivering into the world was very hard for me but they are worth every second of it. They are my world.
My nomination are
So my questions for you all are….
- Where in the world do you live?
- What are you favourite and least favourite things about where you live?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- How often do you blog?
- How long have you been on Twitter?
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
- What would be the first thing you’d buy if you won the lottery?
- What’s your favourite drink?
- When was the last time you really really laughed and why?
- If you could be any animal what would it be and why?
- What is your ‘go to’ outfit?
I look forward to reading your answers. Thanks again Martha Mother for getting me involved. xxxxx